ARE YOU READY FOR TRIVIA NIGHT?
On Wednesday, February 28th, we're teaming up with The Frida Cinema for another FREE movie under the stars... out on our patio! And this time, we're bringing something along for our fellow film junkies in the room... At 7 pm, we'll be kicking the night off with a few rounds of MOVIE TRIVIA! Come by with your crew and scarf down on some food and drinks, and get ready to prevail against our defending champions and the others that believe that their natural born thirst for knowledge can outdo your team and all the other trivia fanatics!
Who knows, by the end of the night maybe you will be able to call yourselves the CHAMPIONS!
YOU THINK YOU'RE AMONGST THE BEST OF THE BEST?
SIGN UP BELOW TO PROVE IT!
When trivia ends at 8:30pm, join us for the classic blockbuster Baby Driver.
Baby Driver is a 2017 action crime film written and directed by Edgar Wright. It stars Ansel Elgort, Kevin Spacey, Lily James, Eiza González, Jon Hamm and Jamie Foxx. The plot follows Baby, a music lover who is coerced to work as a getaway driver for a kingpin. The film features choreography in which the actors' actions synchronize with its soundtrack.
Show up Baby Driver and Movie Trivia fans!
(Rules and Regulations are located beneath form)
Date: Wednesday, February 28th, 2018
Check in starts at 6pm on the patio of 4th Street Market. All teams must be checked in by 6:45pm. (If you check in late your team will forfeit all rounds that have occurred prior to your arrival)
Max Team Size - 6 People Total
Winners to receive a prize from both 4th Street Market & The Frida Cinema!!!
Rules and Regulations
Pre-competition To-Do List:
(a) Make sure all members of your team read these rules.
(b) Each table will select a captain. The captain’s duty is to fill out the table’s answer sheet for each round. Please state captain above.
1. The doors will open at 6:30pm and the program will begin promptly at 7pm. Please ensure you are seated, have made all your food and drink purchases, and are ready to go by 7pm sharp.
2. Trivia will consist of SIX rounds.
3. Correct spelling on the answer sheets is not required; however, the judges must be able to recognize your answers.
4. Each question points to only one answer. Each answer requires either a number or a date or a specific name of somebody or something. More than one answer or general descriptions will be scored as incorrect.
5. For legibility, print your answers with a pencil (erase rather than cross out). If you don’t have a pencil, ask your table runner to supply one.
6. Give your answer sheet to your table runner when done so they can take it to the judge’s table.
7. Keep your team discussions at a low volume unless you want the neighboring team to eavesdrop.
8. No changing of answers will be allowed once the answers are turned in. Make sure what you turn in is the answer you want.
9. Resource materials and electronic devices are strictly prohibited at the tables. Violating tables forfeit ten points for the round.
10. At the end of every round the correct answers will be read. Question and answer sheets will then be reviewed by judges.
11. The judicial committee has the final say on any disputed answers.
12. If you must use your cell phone for a call, leave the table immediately and go to the registration/entrance area. You must wait in this area until all answer sheets for a round are at the judges table. If you return to table, your round answer might be discarded.
13. If you feel your score is incorrect, bring this to the judge's attention as soon as possible.
14. At the end of round SIX, in the event of a tie, there will be a tie breaking question between any and all tied tables.
15. At the end of the event, the first place team will win prizes from 4th Street Market and The Frida Cinema!
16. Final rule and the most important...HAVE FUN!!