Taste of 4th Street Market:
Social Media Giveaway Rules and Regulations
Prepare to have your taste buds amazed! We're excited to announce the third annual Taste of 4th Street Market, an exclusive tasting event happening on February 9th, 2019 starting at 5pm. We are inviting the who's who of the Orange County foodie scene to come enjoy delicious bites from each of our tenants, along with honored guests from the community... that's YOU! Come get to know our newest members of the 4th Street Market family or get reacquainted with some of your tried-and-true favorites! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and keep an eye out for our weekly giveaway posts and your chance to win a pair of tickets! We will be posting weekly, so check in on us regularly!
For this event, each of our eateries will be providing an exclusive sample dish for those in attendance, showcasing their signature flavors and unique, insta-worthy cuisine. In addition, we're debuting our newest food stalls; Expect mouth-watering bites such as flavor-packed quesadillas drizzled in specialty sauces from All Flavor No Grease, juicy out-of-this-world burgers from Ground House, crispy Detroit-style pies from Steel Pan Pizza, innovative Latin vegan cuisine from La Vegana Mexicana, customizable açaí bowls and fresh juices from Miel, authentic Hawaiian flavors from Moa, and more! Come be one of THE FIRST to get a taste of these outstanding menus!
AFNG: Flava Bomb, a quesadilla rolled into a ball, then deep fried.
Alta Baja: Chocolate stout cake with mole sugar + craft stout sample
Chunk N Chip: Slider waffle cones & ice cream
Dos Chinos: Dulce de leche chili lime walnut tacos
Electric City Butcher: Salumi cup
Ground House: Classic burger slider
La Vegana: Black bean and mole tamales
Mar: Mini poke bowl
Miel: Agua frescas
Moa Hawaiian BBQ: Shoyu Pulled Pork Slider
Portola Coffee: Hot Apple Danish cider and Blueberry Muffin cold brew
Recess: Draft Cocktails
Red Envelope: Cup O Pho
Steel Pan: Cheese, Pepperoni and our signature Steel Pan with Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom
Supernatural Sandwich: Bacon Scallop Chowder
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited.
Giveaway Sweepstakes Period: Giveaway runs from the time the first announcement is posted until the end of the day [11:59pm PST] on February 3rd, 2019.
Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents who, as of the date of entry, are 21 years of age and older (“Entrant”). Employees of 4th Street Market (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and agencies, and the employees and the immediate family members of each, including those residing in the same household (whether related to or not), are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
How To Enter Taste of 4th Street Market Giveaway Sweepstakes:
1) Follow along on Instagram, and once you see the post announcing the giveaway, LIKE the photo and leave a COMMENT about which of our eateries you’re most excited to try and tag a friend.
2) Or, head to our Facebook page, and once you see the post announcing the giveaway, LIKE the photo and leave a COMMENT about which of our eateries you’re most excited to try.
3) Keep an eye out for Instagram Stories, too! Answer the question provided for your chance to win.
Rules & Restrictions:
1) Giveaway period: Giveaway runs from the time the first post is posted until the end of the day [11:59pm PST] on February 3rd, 2019.
2) Enter as many times as you like, and only on designated posts!
3) Commenting on older or non-giveaway related posts will not qualify as an entry.
4) Winners must be able to redeem prize in person and will be given Event Passports on the day of the event to sample from our eateries. Winners will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram or sent a comment or message on Facebook, and will need to provide an email address for official RSVP. Winners will be contacted no later than February 4th, 2019.
5) Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts/Instagram accounts/Email accounts, identities, registrations, logins, addresses or through any other methods, may void all of that Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means or by any means which subvert the Entry process are void. The Entry must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
6) All eligible Entries must adhere to these Official Rules, which can be provided by the Administrator’s representative for all potential Entrants to review.
7) General rules: By winning, Winner agrees to abide by and adhere to the terms associated with the social media account where Entrant entered at (as applicable). Administrator shall be ultimately responsible for determining eligibility, in its sole discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator and Sponsor. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless the Administrator and Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or prize won. Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of Sweepstakes or administration/prize announcement in connection with this Sweepstakes. Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, lost or late Entries/Winner notification, or for any human error, which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes.
8) Disclaimers: Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, unsuccessfully posted on Twitter/Instagram or incompletely received, for any reason will not be eligible. Administrator and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes. Administrator and Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or failures of any sort. In the event of cancellation of Sweepstakes, Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right to award the prize in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Administrator and Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors. ADMINISTRATOR AND SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW (EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY THE DEALER), AS REGARDS THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING PRIZE. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS ADMINISTERED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR. ADMINISTRATOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLECTION, SUBMISSION AND PROCESSING OF ENTRIES AND THE OVERALL ADMINISTRATION AND EXECUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
9) Applicable laws and jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of California, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of California for any disputes arising out of this Sweepstakes.
1) The prizes are sponsored by 4th Street Market
2) Winners will be selected at random on February 4th, 2019 to receive two complimentary passports to the Taste of 4th Street Market event on February 9th, 2019. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. Prize may not be sold or transferred to anyone else. If for any reason prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
3) Winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator. Administrator and Sponsor’s decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes will be final and binding.
4) The odds of winning the Prizes listed will depend on the number of eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
5) Winner will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram or sent a Facebook message, and will need to provide an email contact along with valid email address to win and receive prize. Winners will be announced and contacted no later than February 4th, 2018.
6) If a potential Winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the initial notification within forty-eight (48) hours, they will forfeit the prize and Administrator and Sponsor may select an alternate potential Winner.
Statement of Release:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Instagram and Facebook pages, and not to Instagram or Facebook.